Eternus Nex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rethink Plans?
Property Laws EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:05 pm by Azirion

» Whos is this "kaz"
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:10 pm by Aradia

» NEW: Custom Spells!
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm by Azirion

» Custom Item Request Form
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 pm by Azirion

» Customized Items!
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 pm by Azirion

» Property Request Form
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:19 pm by Azirion

» Property Laws
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm by Azirion

» Sovereigns GM App
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:05 am by Dark insane

» Where to Advertise?
Property Laws EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:20 am by Aradia

Where to Advertise?

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:00 am by Azirion

Where should we start advertising? I already hit AC-Web, but I dont have enough posts to get on Mmowned yet XD. Any other suggestions to advertise at?

~Azirion

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Property Laws

Go down

Property Laws Empty Property Laws

Post  Azirion Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm

I am introducing the ability for players to buy a land of property.
You may have objects spawned here by staff members and customize your land. You will also recieve an innkeeper in that area so you can bind to it.

In order to be able to purchase his land, it must be approved by me personally, Azirion. I am implementing a few rules however.

1. The land which you intend to gain must be in a semi-excluded area... meaning that I don't want to be walking in Tanaris and see a house. It must be somewhere a little more private than the middle of the desert.

2. The amount of land acquired is limited to my discretion. Don't expect to be able to buy a whole zone... Unless I really like you and approve it.

3. There are two types of land that I am allowing to be purchased.

A) Personal Land; this is your own property that you can come to and just relax. Intruders of land will be dealt with and nobody can enter unless you specify. (Staff Exempted)

B) War/Faction Property; this is land that you and your friends can team up to buy. According to your lore, you may want to team up and create your own little army here.
This land may be invaded by the enemy and cause wars and so forth.

To be able to obtain this land, you must complete a form in our new forums section titled: "Custom Item & Property Requests and Claimed Land".

Another thing, under lore, people "technically" own land. Say, Thrall owns Orgrimmar and Varian owns Stormwind. However, these being public areas, they belong to the public, and nobody is able to kick anybody out of any land, don't get that idea into your head.

Customization; staff are able to spawn objects for you such as Scout Towers, a Messed up house, Elven houses, and more. But always remember, the staff work hard to meet your customization, we are a unique server. Your request may take some time, stay patient, or don't get anything at all.

~Azirion
Azirion
Azirion
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-02-06

http://www.eternusnex.servegame.org

Back to top Go down