Eternus Nex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rethink Plans?
Sovereign the Undying EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:05 pm by Azirion

» Whos is this "kaz"
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 5:10 pm by Aradia

» NEW: Custom Spells!
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:42 pm by Azirion

» Custom Item Request Form
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:35 pm by Azirion

» Customized Items!
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 pm by Azirion

» Property Request Form
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:19 pm by Azirion

» Property Laws
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:14 pm by Azirion

» Sovereigns GM App
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:05 am by Dark insane

» Where to Advertise?
Sovereign the Undying EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:20 am by Aradia

Where to Advertise?

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:00 am by Azirion

Where should we start advertising? I already hit AC-Web, but I dont have enough posts to get on Mmowned yet XD. Any other suggestions to advertise at?

~Azirion

Comments: 1

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I forgot my password

Sovereign the Undying

Go down

Sovereign the Undying Empty Sovereign the Undying

Post  Dark insane Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Sovereign, a Mighty General and friend of Arthas was with Arthas when they burned Stratholme. While Searching for any left over scourge he was ambushed and killed. Arthas left knowing there was nothing that could be done for him. His body was left there. The Lich King Used the chance to use Sovereign and made him a Death Knight. Enslaved, He was taken to northrend where he was forced to carry out the Lich Kings evil deeds. Sovereign learned of his past but was bound by the Lich Kings will. He remained there for some time as a high ranking servant of the Lich king, he carried out the most sinister plots for the Lich king... On one of his Missions he was sent to slay a group dragons hidden in Dragonblight, There he saw that the dragons were trying to fight the scourge and with there help he freed himself from the Lich King. He had lost some of the powers he gained as a Death Knight by doing so, but made up by training with mages, warlocks and other classes, learning many powerful spells and moves. With the powers he now possessed and his determination to get revenge he joined the Wrymrest Accord and the Kirin Tor. He now resides somewhere within the Violet Citadel with his new allies and there he waits for a chance to bring the Lich King to justice for what he had done to him and so many others.

Dark insane

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum